I bought the supplies quite some time ago but today I finally got around to using them. Once I got past the usual stressing out about am I doing it right I really had fun and created what I think are some pretty neat fabrics for future fabric art. It surprised me that I didn't think I would enjoy simple marbling by using a comb or rake to distribute the color but I in fact liked that the best!
Very few of these were printed on white fabric, most of them were printed either on gray, or many different greens that I had previously dyed that already had some pattern on them, or other colors. I'm not picturing those that didn't come out well, but I plan to use those to overdye or practice another surface design technique. A few hours well spent this morning!